Guide to Selling
Below is a brief guide to assist you when deciding to sell.
GETTING THE RIGHT VALUATION
The asking price is the main variable that we as the agents and vendors can control. Prior to our visit our valuers will prepare a variety of information to clearly demonstrate where you should be pitching your asking price. In arriving at this figure we will consider recent sales in your area, current competition, market conditions and demand.
By asking a full but realistic price we can ensure that we help you to achieve the best possible price for your property in a reasonable time frame
« CLICK THE LINK HERE ON THE LEFT FOR YOUR FREE, NO OBLIGATION VALUATION
SELECTING THE RIGHT AGENT
Points to consider when selecting an agent.
* Do they have a prominent town centre office
* Are they a professional, reputable agent
* Do they have a strong local presence
* Do they have the right experience
* Do they have motivated buyers ready to view
* Have they invested in systems and technology to enable the to match, get viewings fast, provide feedback and handle offers
* What sort of marketing will they do
* Do they have directors in house ensuring the team deliver the best service at all times
* Do they include stunning photography and floor plans in their fee
* Do they use SMS technology
GETTING THE MARKETING RIGHT
To attract the right buyer you need to get maximum exposure of your property and spread the net as wide as possible. To achieve this a good marketing package should include:
* Great photography and where needed, high angle aerial shots
* Full exposure on all the main property websites
* Photo slide shows
* Full colour brochures that include a floorplan and EPC
* Newspaper advertising
* Eye catching window display in our offices
* High street display
* Regular leaflet distribution
* Recognisable for sale boards
* Email & SMS alerts to potential buyers
* Inclusion in glossy magazines such as Surrey Life
(by special arrangement)
* Arranging the EPC
CONTACT AND FEEDBACK
Keeping in regular contact is paramount to the relationship working. At JamesDean client contact is high on our agenda. Our team will keep you informed every step of the way and work with you to achieve a quick sale.
Each week we will run through your properties performance and give advice on any aspects we feel will help the process.
Honest feedback after each viewing will be provided the next working day. From experience sometimes a potential buyer may be tricky to get hold off after a viewing, but rest assured we will always maximise all avenues to speak with them.
FOR A FREE COPY OUR FULL GUIDE TO SELLING YOUR PROPERTY OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FREE VALUATION, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BRANCH TODAY.
Horley branch: 01293 784411
Reigate branch: 01737 242331